- When will I get my money back?
Your money will be credited within 10-15 working days from the time we receive the returned product in our warehouse.
- Will I get cash or will I get some sort of store credit/points etc.
We will refund prepaid orders to the source of the payment. In case of COD all refunds will be made thru NEFT. Refund of return shipping will be made in form of vouchers.
- It’s been almost a week since I requested for a refund. I’ve still not seen it hit my bank account?
This would happen either because your product has not reached our warehouse or your bank account details were incorrect. In either scenario please contact us immediately. We completely understand your anxiousness and we want you to transact with us again, so we will do our best in ensuring your money reaches you.
- I don’t have a bank account and I want the refund money by cheque. How and when can I get it?
We don’t process refunds in form of cheque or DD. Please provide a friends or family member’s bank account for us to process the refund.
- The bank where I want my money returned is not there in your list of banks. How do I get it added?
Email us and we will help you out.
- How will you refund courier charges?
Refund of return shipping will be made in form of vouchers. No other shipping charges will be refunded
- Why do you charge for shipping?
For lower order values, it becomes infeasible for us to provide free shipping, so we are using courier company pricing.
- Are there any hidden charges?
Our MRP includes all other charges and taxes except for shipping and handling which is charged separately. In case you are charged any other charges over and above the invoice value please contact us immediately and we will rectify it.
- Is the shipping charge refundable?
Shipping charge is refundable only if the order is canceled before the order is shipped.
- How can I pay?
You can pay by credit/debit card, net banking or cash on delivery.
- Can I use my credit card which was issued in another country?
We don’t support credit cards issued by an issuer outside India.
- My card/account was charged, but I encountered an error after that. Now is my money gone?
Firstly, please note that this is a rare occurrence. But in case it happens, you'll receive an email which would confirm if your payment has been taken. We ensure that the refund process will start within 4 hours however it might take a week for the amount to get credited in your account depending on the time taken by the bank. Please feel free to call us in case of any further clarifications. Rest assured, we will chase it down and ensure that you get your money back.
- What is this billing address and why do you need it?
We do not need your billing address but the card issuing banks do. They need this information to fight credit-card fraud. So please do your bit to help and provide us this information and we'll pass it on to the banks.
- Do you store my credit card information?
Let us be VERY CLEAR here - we DO NOT store credit card information. All the information is passed to the banks thru secure connections.
- Are my transactions safe on your site?
Yes they are. We are PCI compliant and use military grade encryption to communicate your information with the banks.
- Can we pay through Paypal?
We do support paypal.
- Can I use AMEX card?
We do not support AMEX or JCB cards yet.
What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, contact number and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by any law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
How do we get your consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
Where is the data stored ?
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Is my information secure?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Yes, we’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
_cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Terms of Service
- This website i.e. ww.wahthings.com (hereinafter referred to as “website” or “site” or “store”) is operated by Do In d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as The Do In Online ). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Do In Online. Do In Online offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You Agree To
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and/or you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the products or service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your or any other jurisdictions, including but not limited to copyright laws.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Do In Online and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, designated partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- You are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; or (j) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services and if required, we may take legal action.
Our Terms + Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Exchanges + Returns Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store.
- Occasionally, there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or service that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. For more detail, please review our Exchanges + Returns Policy.
- Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
Disclaimer of Warranties + Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- In no case shall The Do In Online, our partners, designated partners, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, arising from use of any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Severability + Termination of Service
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
Do In d.o.o.
Dimičeva ulica 16,
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Company registration number: 8044589
Incorporation court number: Srg 2017/34984 / 07.09.2017
Tax number: SI78678960